- Do you manage a small arts organization needing more exposure?
- Are you responsible for the economic development docket at your foundation?
- As a realtor, do you think about the value arts can bring to your communities?
- Is your Green Team looking to develop your arts and culture action steps?
- Has your community planner integrated the arts into your master plan?
- Have you thought about incorporating creative placemaking into your economic development plans?
Our team of interdisciplinary professionals leverage our collective expertise in real estate, economic development, planning, community outreach and engagement, social media and the arts and culture to offer a comprehensive perspective and approach to ensure successful Creative Placemaking outcomes.
WHAT SETS US APART
Center for Creative Placemaking consultancy provides a broad-based, interdisciplinary consulting services practice dedicated exclusively to the practice of Creative Placemaking. Unlike other firms, CCP offers the breadth of in-house expertise and services and engages artists directly in development of proposals and projects.
WHAT WE DO
- Develop and provide workshop for target-specific training in the practice of Creative Placemaking
- Provide a broad range of consultancy services for communities toward their planning and implementation of Creative Placemaking – related activities.
- Offer professional development training and skill-set development on how to create and manage Creative Placemaking-related activities in communities.
- Provide professional planning service including community visioning and asset identification, cultural and arts planning, municipal planning, and organizational strategies.
- Offer mentoring in leadership and professional development training.
- Foster public/private partnerships on behalf of our clients.
- Evaluate project and develop program indicators that support strategic organizational decision-making and provide effectual measurements for success.
- Conduct residential and commercial market analysis for development/redevelopment projects and economic development proposals that incorporate Creative Placemaking as a means toward sustainable, positive growth, and community outcomes.
- Offer customized Creative Placemaking training to the staff and/or clients of community organizations, government agencies, and other NPOs.
Our team members partner with organizations such as Sustainable Jersey, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority, Together North Jersey, Creative NJ, Downtown NJ and many others that support community based, grass roots actions towards Creative Placemaking.