- Do you manage a small arts organization needing more exposure?
- Are you responsible for the economic development docket at your foundation?
- As a realtor, do you think about the value arts can bring to your communities?
- Is your Green Team looking to develop your arts and culture action steps?
- Has your community planner integrated the arts into your master plan?
- Have you thought about incorporating creative placemaking into your economic development plans?
Our team of interdisciplinary professionals leverage our collective expertise in real estate, economic development, planning, community outreach and engagement, social media and the arts and culture to offer a comprehensive perspective and approach to ensure successful Creative Placemaking outcomes.
WHAT SETS US APART
Center for Creative Placemaking Consulting provides a broad-based, interdisciplinary consulting services practice dedicated exclusively to the practice of Creative Placemaking. Unlike other firms, CCP offers the breadth of in-house expertise and services and engages artists directly in development of proposals and projects.
WHAT WE DO
- Help clients secure funding for their Creative Placemaking projects through grant writing services as well as through the identification of any available and eligible funding sources including tax credits.
- Lead communities through community education and outreach endeavors based on the client’s needs such as specifically tailored workshops, pubic engagement, community convening and coaching sessions, and consensus building experiences.
- Offer professional training and skill-set development on how to create and manage arts related non-profits organization.
- Provide professional planning service including community visioning and asset identification, cultural and arts planning, municipal planning, and organizational strategies.
- Offer mentoring in leadership and professional development training.
- Create social media plans as well as provide training in social media enrichment for your organization.
- Foster public/private partnerships on behalf of our clients.
- Evaluate project and develop program indicators that support strategic organizational decision-making and provide effectual measurements for success.
- Conduct residential and commercial market analysis for development/redevelopment projects and economic development proposals that incorporate Creative Placemaking as a means toward sustainable, positive growth, and community outcomes.
- Offer customized Creative Placemaking training to the staff and/or clients of community organizations, government agencies, and other NPOs.
Our team members partner with organizations such as Sustainable Jersey, Together North Jersey, Plan Smart, NJ Future, NJ Department of Community Affairs, Main Street NJ, ArtPlace America, National Endowment for the Arts that support community based, grass roots actions towards Creative Placemaking.