- program direction
- mission fulfillment
- organizational development and promotion
- field “best practices” promotion
- cross-sector collaboration promotion
- defining and refining the understanding and value of the practice
- advance and advocate for Creative Placemaking
Team members and partners bring skill and contacts from diverse professional backgrounds including real estate, arts, fundraising, community planning and engagement, economic development, academic research and administration, social media, and non profit administration. Our strengths distinguish us.