We have been asked to inform you of this new project from our teammate, Duda Penteado. Duda is one of the most respected public/mural arts leaders in New Jersey. He and his production colleagues are finally ready to launch their documentary, “How Many Lives?” about their mural project expression concerning gun violence in America. They have created a kickstarter campaign to raise funds to finish this project.
Duda says that this is one of the most important projects that he has had the privilege of working on throughout his significant creative career. Over the next 18 days, he asks that you consider contributing to this effort, share news of this project and help spread the word so that he and his co-producers can meet their goal.
Join Center for Creative Placemaking’s VP Stuart Koperweis in Jersey City on March 5:
Morning Keynote: The Future of Jersey City: The City’s Vision for Development and Economic Growth
Hear From: Marcos D. Vigil, Deputy Mayor, City of Jersey City
Interview with: Stuart Koperweis, Vice President, Center for Creative Placemaking and Millennium Strategies, LLC
* How will Jersey City’s economy benefit from a re-surging Downtown Manhattan?
* What are the factors driving economic growth in Jersey City?
* What is the current Jersey City administration’s vision of new development and re-positioning of assets?
* How are the arts connecting commercial real estate development/redevelopment and housing?
* What are the unique public-private JVs underway in support of this?
See the full agenda and register here!