Join Center for Creative Placemaking’s VP Stuart Koperweis in Jersey City on March 5:
Morning Keynote: The Future of Jersey City: The City’s Vision for Development and Economic Growth
Hear From: Marcos D. Vigil, Deputy Mayor, City of Jersey City
Interview with: Stuart Koperweis, Vice President, Center for Creative Placemaking and Millennium Strategies, LLC
* How will Jersey City’s economy benefit from a re-surging Downtown Manhattan?
* What are the factors driving economic growth in Jersey City?
* What is the current Jersey City administration’s vision of new development and re-positioning of assets?
* How are the arts connecting commercial real estate development/redevelopment and housing?
* What are the unique public-private JVs underway in support of this?